Yesterday it snowed in Colorado (after a high of 80 degrees the day before), but you bet I still made a smoothie! No, I don’t wear shorts in winter, why do you ask?
I love this Pumpkin Pie Smoothie at any time of year, but in the fall it really captures the flavor of the season (pumpkin, duh) for sure. I love it with vanilla protein powder, but feel free to make it with yogurt instead! Great for breakfast or a high protein snack.
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 8 oz milk (I use almond or cashew milk)
- 4 oz water (more or less, depending on how thin you like your smoothies)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 banana (or 1/2 cup applesauce if you don’t like bananas)
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder (or 1 cup Greek yogurt)
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or more)
- 1 cup of ice
Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Top with granola or pumpkin seeds for fun!
**This post contains affliate links, meaning that at no additional cost to you, I will be paid if you purchase the item linked.